špela
špela
prispevki : 300
točke : 76
kraj bivanja : sliema, malta
starost lika : 24
tvoja starost : 28

unspoken love Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: unspoken love   unspoken love EmptyNed Feb 23, 2014 8:44 pm

unspoken love,

situation for bryna, aiden, ellinor and leonardo!

veliko govoric je bilo potrjenih, ko sta se na plesu skupaj pojavila aiden mattila in bryna nieminen. županov sin naj bi že nekaj časa skakal v posteljo z ljubko rjavolasko. nihče točno ni vedel, kaj se plete med njima že lep čas… do zdaj. mattila in nieminenova sta se očitno odločila javno pokazati svojo ljubezen. in verjetno je bil za svojega najboljšega prijatelja vesel tudi leonardo laine, ki je k njemu stekel le nekaj trenutkov pred polnočjo. in kdo je stopical za njim? ena in edina ellinor trygstad, rektorjeva hči. pravijo, da naj bi bila pridna očijeva punčka in ne-tako-pridni laine samo zelo dobra prijatelja, četudi velika večina v to dvomi. pravijo tudi, da naj bi se nekaj sumljivega pletlo med njo in aidenom. očitno se je nedolžna mala deklica znašla med dvema ognjema. mogoče ji bo pomagala polnoč. 

here we go guys, you are grouped up as you are! na tabli so se vrtele razne govorice, med njimi so bile tudi nekatere, ki so bile namenjene vašemu karakterju. tukaj je seznam prvih treh govoric, po katerih lahko peljete svoj pogovor. ko bo vsak od vas spisal po dva prispevka, vam bomo podali tri nove govorice, celoten krog pa se bo nato ponovil še dvakrat. enjoy writing smitten

• bryna has been in love with aiden for last three years.
  • aiden kissed ellinor the first day they met.
  • leonardo is in love with ellinor.

Nazaj na vrh Go down

peggy mattson
prispevki : 285
točke : 193
kraj bivanja : detroit, usa
starost lika : 21
tvoja starost : 30

unspoken love Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: unspoken love   unspoken love EmptyPon Feb 24, 2014 8:48 pm

she was holding his hand throughout the evening. not because she was scared to let go, but because it offered her some sort of reassurance. that they were okay. only a few days ago he walked into the kitchen to find her in the middle of an argument with topias. was it even an argument? she was half-naked and he was way too close to her for it to be appropriate. and all that unraveled after aiden's entrance left her completely confused. she wasn't talking to topias now, which was not really news, but she also exchanged only a few words with aiden. she kept on a smile as always but it was starting to get harder. ''it's leo,'' she nodded toward the brown-haired guy, for whom she knew was aiden's best friend, that was heading in their direction. ''hello, leo, looking dashing as always,'' she greeted and then noticed the girl behind him that just now stepped forward. ''oooh, you 're with a date. hi! i'm bryna,'' she extended her hand in a friendly manner, immediately stepping away from aiden and heading to the girl. all was better than his cold arm right now. but as she was about to say something else she noticed the look in aiden's eyes, settled right on the girl. everything was clear. so clear. ''should we all get drinks?'' there it was, her perfectly put up disguise even when she knew it was happening again. on her right side stood a girl that was her next replacement. the lights went out the very next second.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

leonardo laine
leonardo laine
prispevki : 178
točke : 54
kraj bivanja : oulu, finland
starost lika : 25
tvoja starost : 26

unspoken love Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: unspoken love   unspoken love EmptyTor Feb 25, 2014 10:10 pm
he was happy. for the first time in his life, he had everything he wanted. it was amazing night, he was here with amazing girl he loved. what else he could possibly wish for? "aiden," he screamed as he saw his best friend with an girl he didn't recognize at first. "come, i'm going to represent you to someone," he said to ellinor as he was already pulling her hand upstairs where aiden was standing with some chick. he smiled as they reached them. "well, well, look who we have here," he said smiling, as he was processing this whole aiden-bryna thing. he knew they had some one-night stands, but he surely wasn't concerned that thing become so serious he took her in the dance. anyhow, he side-hugged aiden and took bryna's hand and as a gentlemen kissed it. "bryna, who looks fantastic in that dress! it’s like it was made for you." if he ever learned something, it was that you should always compliment girls. it helps keeping things healthy.
as she noticed ellinor, he smiled and put the hand around ellinor's belt. "yes i have a date. - and very beautiful one, speaking of it." he smiled at ellinor, who was shining this night. he just couldn't believe his luck, having her for the date. or in general, having her in his life. with a heavy heart he looked back at couple standing opposite of them. "that's ellinor ; ellinor that's my best friend aiden, and his... bryna," he represent them all, feeling kinda awkward for not exactly knowing of role bryna was playing in aiden's life. he just couldn't wait to get a minute alone with him to make him sorry about not telling him about her.
"drinks, yeah. aiden, let's get ladies some drinks, shall we?"
he grabbed a chance and fake smiled at him. as they made a step or two and leonardo was just about to question his friend out, lights fade out. he grabbed aiden's shoulder to stop him just when the canvas started rolling.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

millenia
millenia
2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba
prispevki : 1172
točke : 267
kraj bivanja : pinepple tree under the sea
starost lika : //
tvoja starost : 32

unspoken love Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: unspoken love   unspoken love EmptyPet Feb 28, 2014 5:21 pm

there‘s been way too much happening for him to follow up. it scaled from nola, who supposed to be his friend in past, and then to topias, who was, well, at least he thought his friend, both hitting him because he was - obviously - an idiot. he wasn‘t sure if the whole dance thing was a good idea anymore. but he promised her. he promised bryna he will take her there. he couldn‘t just cancel it off last second. so here they were now, holding hands whole night, with his mind set off in a completely different spot. he was trying for her, he really was. even brought her flowers at the start of the whole thing. „is it?” he smiled at her as she spoke up and looked at the way from where the familiar voice came from. „hi man, how are you doing? lyyti paid me a visit few days ago.” after hugging him back, his eyes got concerned a little bit „you should take care of your sister better,” he pursed his lips and leaned his head, but he was already talking to bryna, and he couldn‘t help herself but smile „she‘s the most adorable creature in this whole place,” he started giving compliments to her, but then his eyes found somebody else behind his back. bryna was the one noticing her first. well, heck, because the look on his face probably said it all „ellinor,” greeting her in a completely offical tone after he figured out it was probably the best if he finally responded. how did she knew leo? and as far as he remembered, leo was talking about the girl he likes and how she.. no. it couldn‘t be here, could she? „yeah, champagne sounds pretty good right now.” he mumbled more than said, with his eyes locked on the principal‘s daughter still. but then, the lights went down. the whole hall got dark, leaving them all confused. „bryna.” speaking up his date‘s name, he moved his sight off the brunette and made a few steps closer to them, his eyes now on the girl he came on the dance with „no matter what happens, stay close to me, okay?” he was worried. probably even with a good reason behind it.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
http://shebeei.tumblr.com/

tamara
tamara
prispevki : 587
točke : 112
kraj bivanja : la, usa
tvoja starost : 29

unspoken love Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: unspoken love   unspoken love EmptyPet Mar 07, 2014 9:14 pm

for bryna, aiden and leo
note: sorry for late. -.-

her arm was wrapped around leo's as she was still laughing at the joke he told her few minutes ago. »god, how can you even remember all those things?« to be honest, before the dance started she was afraid this would be really weird and awkward since she was bringing him ona a valentine's dance only as her friend. but leo was amazing and totally relaxed, as if it was just a night like any other and because of that they were having a great time. at least untill she heard him shout a name. the name. she hestitated as he pulled her forwards, toward a certain guy she most definitely did not want to see. or did she?

it only took them a few seconds to reach the other couple and she cautiously stayed just a step behind leo. after her last encounter with aiden, she did not know what to think and even less how to behave. but before she could figure the whole thing out, leo's hand was behind her waist and he gently pushed her forward, almost as if he was showing her off. all of the sudden her eyes met aiden's and just for a slightest of moments the world was standing perfectly still. and then everything was happening too fast again and she was shaking a hand of a brunette whom leo referred to as bryna. aiden's bryna. she swallowed a storm of emotions and quickly responded: »i'm ellinor. and oh, i love your name!« she mustered a warm smile before she turned her head to him and returned the greeting simply by noding her head and saying: »aiden.« she was to insecure in herself and everyone around her to do anthing else. »the drinks sound grea-« she turned her attention back to leo when suddenly everything went dar kand she was just as puzzled as everyone around her. but not because what was happening was unexpected. no, it was because the stupid idiots responsible for it didn't know how to read time and messed with her perfect schedule.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

peggy mattson
prispevki : 285
točke : 193
kraj bivanja : detroit, usa
tvoja starost : 30

unspoken love Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: unspoken love   unspoken love EmptySob Mar 08, 2014 10:00 am

She lightly touched the other girl’s elbow and curled her arm around it, a bright smile on her face. Ever the supporting, welcoming, perfect friend. The girl looked absolutely beautiful and it wasn’t her fault Aiden was obviously the biggest idiot. She should’ve listened to Topias. Should’ve cancelled this evening. ‘’I’m not his Bryna. At least, I mean, I’m a good friend. And he took pity on me when I begged him to accompany me here. So here we are,’’ she quickly twisted Leo’s words around, because he made it sound as if they were together. She knew Aiden wouldn’t want the girl to think he had a girlfriend, so she had to fix this personally. Only what more could she fix? All four of them were looking up at the screen, and she stood there completely frozen, her arm still around Ellinor’s. She took a deep deep deep breath. Inhale exhale. She looked at Aiden when he murmured something to her, but honestly she wasn’t sure whether he was talking to her or Ellinor. ‘’It’s silly. Stop overreacting,’’ she waved him away, but slowly pulled her arm away from the other girl. ‘’Someone is playing a joke on all of us, we shouldn’t pay attention to it. So…Leo, Ellinor… I’m sorry – are you two… you know?’’ she turned away from her dancing partner and tried to pose the question as delicately as she could: ‘’I’m not asking because of the… um, thing on the screen. I was just curious. You came here like us? Like friends?’’ Yes, put emphasis on the fact she was just Aiden’s friend. And she kept smiling on, trying to not pay attention to the secrets written up there for everyone to see. It was also smart to not look at Aiden.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

unspoken love Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: unspoken love   unspoken love Empty
Nazaj na vrh Go down

unspoken love

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1