2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba
prispevki : 1172
točke : 267
kraj bivanja : pinepple tree under the sea
starost lika : //
tvoja starost : 32

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: covered by roses   covered by roses EmptyNed Feb 09, 2014 10:26 pm
covered by roses Tumblr_mveo2d8vHV1qan0hfo3_250
for bryna  smitten 

he was freaking out, tapping the car wheel as he was going way past the restrictions on getting into the place he was supposed to meet her. her. he was worried sick for once in his life, and just the image of upset bryna was making it even worse. she‘s sounded quite upset through the phone, but he was probably making that up in his mind and was just paranoid because she told him to hurry; and because she was looking quite well when he parked near the snow-covered park and then got to the bench she was sitting on „bryna,” he called out her name seeing her face, slowly getting closer to her, and as he was close enough he pulled her in his embrace, to let her know he‘s not going to let anything bad happen to her. he was there. quite overprotective over her. but she wasn‘t just a tool for him or whatsoever. she was quite a dear friend of his „what‘s wrong, my sweet love?” calling her by her nickname, he let her go just so he could put her head in his hands, making her look nowhere else but at him „you sounded so upset on the phone,” he didn‘t hesitate to let her know how he felt about her voice through the phone call „are you hurt? did anyone hurt you?” it‘d probably end bad for anyone who‘d dare to hurt her.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
http://shebeei.tumblr.com/

peggy mattson
prispevki : 285
točke : 193
kraj bivanja : detroit, usa
starost lika : 21
tvoja starost : 30

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: covered by roses   covered by roses EmptyPon Feb 10, 2014 8:50 am
she was probably doing a big mistake. she will probably regret this. when she called him if he could meet her at the park, her voice was out of sorts. instead of being normal and cool as always, it came out as slightly panicking. which wasn’t her intention at all. but apparently it did the trick because he arrived in a record time. she heard her name being called, immediately turned the way the voice was coming from and saw him walking towards her. ‘’hi,’’ she greeted, big smile plastered on her face. as always. it was hiding the nerves. they were friends. and going to such a dance together might make a big statement. or perhaps she was just overthinking everything? she stood up when he was close enough, her arms going up for a hug. ‘’oh, nothing is wrong. I’m sorry if I sounded a little off… see, I have to ask you something and it’s making me a tad nervous. because I don’t really know how you’ll react…’’ she started explaining right away barely catching her breath. damn, when she got nervous there was no stopping the gibberish. ‘’no, no. I’m fine,’’ she quickly wanted to appease him. no one hurt her. her hands went up to his wrists as he held her chin still: ‘’it's just that... the valentine’s ball is next week.’’
Nazaj na vrh Go down

millenia
millenia
2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: covered by roses   covered by roses EmptyPon Feb 10, 2014 5:15 pm

for bryna  smitten 

okay, he was slowly calming down right now. just seeing her smile still made him a lot calmer. but when she spoke up and didn‘t burst out crying, he know she‘s well.. alright of sorts. he still didn‘t understand why the hell she sounded so upset through the phone, but he could‘ve guessed that women were... different, sometimes. he could feel her hands on his right now, as he smiled at her words „i was worried something happened to you. it‘s rare to hear you panic. and i don‘t like you panicking. i want you to be relaxed. always. you know that, right?” he was probably too honest with her, but that‘s how they were. that‘s how much he could open up to her; to tell her everything that was on his mind, to tell her his feelings, to tell her what he wishes for her. okay. she was fine. that was good, right? that she was fine. he nodded slowly, but he would be lying if he didn‘t say that her next words surprised him a little. made him speechless in fact. was that what she was nervous about „bryna, my love..” with a soft smile on his face he spoke quietly, slowly leaning down to touch her forehead with his „why‘s the upcoming ball making you nervous?” he played around then, halfly already expecting what she‘s wanted to say; but did not want to assume anything yet.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

peggy mattson

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: covered by roses   covered by roses EmptyPon Feb 10, 2014 10:02 pm
it was sort of adorable. how he got this worked up and this worried over basically nothing. she could just imagine what an amazing boyfriend he was too all of his previous girlfriends. why would anyone want to let go of him? she was ever able to be still for more than a few moments but his touch always managed to calm her down. right now too. ‘’I’m sorry if I worried you. it really is nothing…’’ an apologetic smile floated on her lips. she was always on cloud nine when he was near. a few pretty words from him and she was already high above the ground. the landing was always harsh though, but she just never learned. she scrambled up and ran right back to him the first chance he gave her. pathetic, she really was pathetic. ‘’please, hear me out,’’ she was quick to interrupt him. those words, ‘my love’. as much as it brought all the butterflies in her belly alive, it was always a stab right into her heart. she wasn’t his love. not really. ‘’I know you said you met someone and how you really like her. and I’m not sure how that is working out and whether she already asked you or you made any plans with her,’’ she fumbled with words, having difficulties to concentrate with him so close: ‘’are you going to the ball with her or are you maybe still free to… you know, go with me?’’ there it was. out in the open. she felt like cinderella. a silly peasant girl shooting for the stars.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

millenia
millenia
2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: covered by roses   covered by roses EmptyPon Feb 10, 2014 10:32 pm

for bryna  smitten 

he let out a sigh of relief one more time, just so that he‘d release the tension that was eating him up alive while he was driving up to the park to meet her. and there she was, hurrying to apologize, hurrying to give him that smile, the smile that always got into him, though he didn‘t want to see it. he didn‘t want her to feel bad „it‘s alright, sweetheart.” he gave her an encouraging look, still standing very close to her, listening every word she had to say. when she brought up ellinor, however, he could feel his heart race a little faster, as he got a little uncomfortable, but then he just shook his head no „i don‘t think she wants to see me. every time i reach for her, she runs away and doesn‘t want to come near me. i think i scared her. or she‘s just playing around with me.” he shrugged a little bit, as much as he actually could while he was still holding on to her, like she was golden; she was indeed precious to him, did she know that? „you‘re a dork, bryna.” a tiny smirk appeared on his face, as he gently moved one of his hands just to touch her hair „i was planning on not going there at all. valentine‘s always makes me dizzy. but since you asked me to. of course i‘ll go on a ball with you.” he smiled to her gently, then moved his lips to her ear to let out a whisper „is this the time when i‘m supposed to kiss you? because i‘ll gladly do it if you let me.”
Nazaj na vrh Go down

peggy mattson

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: covered by roses   covered by roses EmptyPon Feb 10, 2014 11:07 pm
would it be wrong if she pinched his cheek but not explain what called for such a gesture? a sweetheart. she was a sweetheart. of course, a sweetheart that was perfect for long lonely nights. perfect to fool around underneath the cotton sheets in the mornings. what about the rest? the dinners. the lunches. walking down the hallway hand in hand. sitting in his lap on a bench. the look in his eyes didn’t escape her. it settled there the moment she mentioned the other girl. she recognized the look, she has seen it too many times. and always expected it to be the last one – this girl will stick around. she will tear up the circle they had. ‘’oh. oh-kay. I’m sure you will figure something out. how to appease her. make her… come closer to you. you can be quite charming,’’ she chuckled through the last words, even if every single one hurt just a little. then she gave him a light punch into the shoulder: ‘’well, you’re a dork too.’’ she listened through his words, at first not knowing where he was going with it – will he accept even if it wasn’t in his plans? ‘’you don’t have to go just because you feel obliged, because I asked you. if you’d rather stay at home or go somewhere else, I’ll figure something out. ask someone else, it isn’t a big deal,’’ she mastered the art of keeping her tone light. she was giving him options. never did she want to lock him on her. never. ‘’pff, why would I want you to kiss me? bleh,’’ she played around but her lips were already on his, curved into a smile but quickly melted down. her knees got week, her hands clung to his shoulders and she ended all the talk about kissing. a little less conversation, a little more action, isn’t that how it goes?
Nazaj na vrh Go down

millenia
millenia
2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: covered by roses   covered by roses EmptyTor Feb 11, 2014 3:21 pm

for bryna  smitten 

„do you really think that?” he asked, more to just tease her a little, than actually wanting her to repeat that he was charming indeed. even though he quite liked to hear that from her. it sounded sweeter than if any other girl would say it „i don‘t know if my charm works on her though, she uses sarcasm as her best weapon. it‘s actually pretty hilarious if you think of it. little principal‘s princess.” he shook her head slowly, and then looked up to her eyes, smiling gently at her „but this isn‘t about my problems. if i could even call this a problem. you‘re here right now. i‘m here because of you. and you are important to me.” his last words were just a mere whisper in her ear, he could feel a gentle punch on his shoulder, as he giggled at her words and shook his head „see, this is why you‘re a dork. you think this is some kind of obligation for me. well, no bryna, it‘s not. you asked me, so it‘s important to you, isn‘t it? and if it‘s important to you, then it‘s sure important to me as well. i‘m going with you on the ball. end of discussion.” a look in his eyes was strong enough to let her know that he meant it very seriously, but his face softened a few seconds later when she started to tease him about kissing her. he pouted like a little child for a moment, or at least try to pout, since her lips were already on his, and he pulled her closer to herself embracing her tightly with his hands, slowly returning her kiss. „why do you always do this?” he asked with a smirk on his face after their lips parted for just a few milimeters. „why don‘t you ever let me kiss you first?”
Nazaj na vrh Go down

peggy mattson

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: covered by roses   covered by roses EmptyTor Feb 11, 2014 11:02 pm
‘’no, I was lying. you suck,’’ she quickly changed her previous words, mostly because he was now starting to mock her. and if she would repeat them again… well, no doubt he’d get some sort of a satisfaction out of it. the smile never wavered, it was made of steel when it came to such situations. she had three years of practice all after all. three years of talking about his ex-girlfriends, current girlfriends, future girlfriends. never did it occur to him the smile was as fake as donatella versaci. ‘’of course it’s not a problem. sooner or later she will come running right in your arms,’’ she laughed. was she supposed to be proud of the acting skills she perfect next to him? was she? ‘’it’s not important. but it might be fun. really - I can go with someone else if you don’t feel like going,’’ she shrugged and just for once it would be nice to see him show some flickers of jealousy. but it never happened. not even once. her eyes then fluttered shut as she reached to him to kiss his lips and melted into his embrace when his arms held tight on to her. such a slow kiss. pure torture. her lips spread back into a smile when he pulled back: ‘’because you talk too much.’’ few inches between them she gazed at him, her fingers playing with soft curls of his hair on the back of his nape. ‘’hm,’’ she gently bit down on her lower lip: ‘’you are so…’’ oh, she never finished the sentence, she took over the control again. kissed him again. it was always her turn.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

millenia
millenia
2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: covered by roses   covered by roses EmptySre Feb 12, 2014 9:53 pm

for bryna  smitten 

he frowned a little bit when she brushed off her words just like that. “but i like to hear it when you say it...” he now sounded like a little child that didn’t get his favorite toy for christmas or something similar to that. he sighed as she said that it was no problem for him “it’s not what i meant, bryna. i just feel like i came all the way here because you were panicking, and now i’m talking about everything but what for you were panicking. i doubt your words though. she’s not like that. she’s... different.” he gave her a soft smile at her laugh, and gave her a honest answer to it. he was always honest with her, he always told her everything, and he thought that was the best thing he could do for what they’ve had. “are you trying to make me jealous, my lady?” a smirk appeared on his face as he posed his question to her. this was the third time she’s repeated almost the same words to him. he was getting a little concerned now, but all of the worry got blown away by the kiss she just started. “oh i talk to much?” he gave her a playfull shocked and hurt look and pulled her even closer, his hand raising up to her cheek to slowly touch it. “i am so what?” giggling at her, he posed a question she expected to finish, but instead of that she just kissed him again. and he was fine with it, as every time before, as his other hand raised up as well and her embraced her face with his hands again. “i think we might need to search for a room, people are going to start staring at us.”
Nazaj na vrh Go down

peggy mattson

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: covered by roses   covered by roses EmptyPet Feb 14, 2014 2:25 pm
‘’I think you got spoiled at some point in the last three years,’’ she responded, because there was no chance she will repeat it. it was simply a matter of teasing him. he was charming and he knew it. he had those pretty boyish looks, a sincere smile and he had the ability to make you feel all warm inside. and each time you thought of him, you couldn’t help but smile, because he really knew how to make someone’s day. well, maybe it was just her. maybe those charms only worked on her… but who was she kidding? ‘’different is good. different is… well, you know. outside of a routine. it’s good,’’ she nodded along with every word like a damn plastic chihuahua on the cockpit of a car. she was his routine, wasn’t she? ‘’you jealous? that’s never going to happen, trust me, I know. I’m just saying I don’t want you to feel pressured to go with me. in any case someone will be there with me. I asked you first, but… really. it’s not a problem if you have plans,’’ she stepped up on her toes a little and pressed a quick kiss on his forehead. simple. friends-like simple.
‘’you’re impossible,’’ she finished the previous sentence after he pulled away after the second kiss. ‘’well, let them stare?’’ she laughed, no one was watching anyhow. ‘’buuut, unfortunately you’re right. I’ll make a step back and you do it as well. no inappropriate touching in public. or kissing. we don’t want your princess to think you’re a little slut,’’ she made a big gesture by making a large step backwards and letting go of his hands. there, distance. just like he wanted it. it will do them both some good.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

millenia
millenia
2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: covered by roses   covered by roses EmptyNed Feb 16, 2014 9:26 pm

for bryna  smitten 

„i did?” he raised eyebrows, still playing along wiith her. of course she‘s spoiled him. she was always spoiling him. let it be kisses, sweets or anything else. she was always spoiling him and they both knew it. for a moment he smiled when she‘s started talking about how good different was and nodded slightly „you‘re great, you know? i don‘t know what‘d i do without you.” she always knew what to say. she always made him feel good. and she‘s always found words to make him smile and believe her without no doubt. just like he believed her now. he was trying really hard not to roll his eyes on her though, and now he was truly concerned, what was seen though his eyes too now „okay, i think this will be the best way to convince you,” he shrugged a little bit, then slowly got on his knees not even bothering about the snow below them „bryna nieminen,” he started talking dramatically, as he held her hand „i know you‘ve asked me already, but i will as well. would you go to the valentine‘s ball with me?” with that said, he smiled at her.

„how am i impossible?” sounding surprised, he still had that playful smile on his face. but then she‘s surprised him one more time. he didn‘t expect a step back from her. „i do not know how much she‘d care about that. but as lady commands, it shall be done” with that said, he stepped a step back himself as well, unsure how long he‘s going to be able to stay away from her. she was drawing him near herself every time. he was hopeless; coming back to her over and over again.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

peggy mattson

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: covered by roses   covered by roses EmptyPon Feb 17, 2014 8:29 pm
note, zaključiva, yes? :3

she didn’t even bother replying. he knew the answer already. she was always willing to reach for the stars and above, all for him. whenever he needed anything, she was always right there. in a way maybe he considered her a best friend. someone who never judges, someone who stands by your side and takes care of you. lends you a shoulder to lean upon in time of need. it made sense. it was mutual. ‘’likewise, aiden,’’ she replied with a smile. what would she do without him? probably finally get herself a steady boyfriend. instead of finding something wrong with each or letting them use her. she just let them. practically voluntarily.

and then he was on his knees and she had no idea what the hell this adorable idiot was doing now. ‘’aiden, get back up,’’ she quickly muttered and wanted to simply pull him to stand, but he was holding her hand and talking in overly dramatic voice. ‘’of course I’ll go, duh,’’ there was a small frown on her face. yes, she asked him already. she only needed a confirmation from him and perhaps a little more excitement. ‘’we will go. and well. it will be fun, I promise,’’ she stated when he stood again. ‘’so… I should probably go, I have class soon. do I get a kiss-to-go or are people still watching?’’ she smiled with just a little hint of mischief.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

millenia
millenia
2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: covered by roses   covered by roses EmptyPon Feb 17, 2014 9:44 pm

for bryna  smitten 
yis! all set!

he gave her a soft smile when she gave him her answer. he liked to hear that. he was glad she felt that way. „i hope it stays like that forever,” he smiled at her then, with a gentle spark in his eyes. he really meant it. he could never find someone like her around here ever again. she made him smile, she talked to him about every single problem. he didn‘t remember when it was the last time he was angry with her. he was annoyed a little bit back then, yes, but her smile brushed it all of in a span of one microsecond.

„why? are people watching?” making fun of his own words right now, he gave her a soft grin, and only when she agreed on everything, he stood up „that‘s great then. i‘ll be knocking at your doors in our apartment that day then.” he nodded a little bit, „of course it will be fun. i‘ll bring you flowers, we will hold hands, and you will be my princess, even though you are that every day. to me.” thinking of it right now, he could actually picture them like this. it was so easy with her. „oh now you want to break the distance, hm?” he teased her lightly, „you know what? i do not care if whole world is watching right now.” quickly stepping right next to her again, he held her head once again in his hands and this time, he kissed her first. „i‘ll take you to the school, if you don‘t mind.” he said quietly after their lips parted, pulling her to himself as they started walking to his car.

- - - - fin*
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

covered by roses Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: covered by roses   covered by roses Empty
Nazaj na vrh Go down

covered by roses

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1