léna illyés
léna illyés
prispevki : 272
točke : 212
kraj bivanja : nyíregyháza, hungary
starost lika : 22
tvoja starost : 31

björndóttir, aurora celeste Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: björndóttir, aurora celeste   björndóttir, aurora celeste EmptyNed Dec 08, 2013 2:09 pm

aurora celeste björndóttir
19 - glasba in petje - reykjavik, islandija - zeta lambda delta - emily rudd

“my first name is aurora. middle one is celeste. the last one might be a little complicated for you to understand, you see, we don‘t exactly have last names like everywhere else on the world; our last name consist of our father‘s name and then it has a suffix, depending if you are girl or a boy; so for girls is dóttir, and for boys is son. words mean daughter and son. and thus, you probably can even read out my father’s name right? i just confused you, didn’t i? sigh, excuse me. i tend to do things like these. i could never understand how my whole self worked. i doubt i ever will. it‘s just it‘s coming to me, piece by piece, divided all together, like winter‘s snow flakes slowly falling on the ground to become whole. but then, i was once like this, and someplace like that. i could shine on stage, my voice mesmerising everyone, but in real life, i could not shine half as much as when i became one with lyrics, melody, instruments. everything. stage‘s beautiful. energy is wonderful. being reserved out of that sensation isn‘t wonderful, however. i‘m weird, aren‘t i?”

if you‘ve never heard about her name, that‘s okay. one of the most fitting words for her around the campus would be ordinary. her grades from high school were not extremely high, she didn‘t have any visible on first sight talents, her family was not consisting of any super powerful or rich people. she was just that one girl that was accepted to this prestigious university, not knowing how to deal with it. but her father knew; she knew what she could do and what she was hiding deep inside herself for some reason not wanting to express it in every day dealings with others. she rather hid in the shadows of her siblings, all extremely talented for music, just like her. at the age of fifteen, she‘d rather stay home and clean all the corners in the house than go outside at night. she got labelled of being a some kind of a weirdo; which, she honestly really was. but her fathers hope when he happened to record one of the songs she sang on one of school graduation concerts and sent it with an application to withmore‘s institute, was for her to shine in her own light, not under the lights of all her other siblings.
„i truly think she needs this.” a little older man spoke to his wife, who kept on giving him a concerned look. „she can‘t keep on relying on others.” he continued calmly, expecting the lady to understand. „i don‘t know, björn, she’s too naive to go somewhere so far away by herself. i’m afraid she’ll get hurt. she needs us. she can’t do this by her own self. think about it.” woman spoke back with a concerned voice, looking at her husband with way more determined look. “and then what? she’s going to spend all her nights closed in a room and working chores all day. are you serious? did you even hear her singing? it’s beautiful.” the man argued back, shaking his head slowly, not believing how stubborn his woman was. he loved her, and he loved her standing her own ground, but at this point, it seemed like she was holding their youngest daughter back and not pushing her forth. and he couldn’t allow that. she deserved a chance. the woman sighed. he was right. but she was still worried “fine. do whatever you think it’s right. but if she gets hurt, you’re taking a responsibility for it.” that was it. he got a green light. with a heavy burden, but a wide smile appeared on his face “anna, i knew you would reconsider. thank you. and she won’t. you’ll see.” he sounded like he was sure of it. only her mother seemed to still be worried if she could handle it.

millenia - 21 - too much - zoey! - we're awesome and y'all know it smitten

kay is rocking your world!
Nazaj na vrh Go down

tamara
tamara
prispevki : 587
točke : 112
kraj bivanja : la, usa
starost lika : 21
tvoja starost : 29

björndóttir, aurora celeste Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: björndóttir, aurora celeste   björndóttir, aurora celeste EmptyNed Dec 08, 2013 2:39 pm

ACCEPTED.
Gost welcome to withmore's institute of education!

yay, you did it! smitten aurora is wonderful, ampak to sem ti seveda že povedala, tako da bejži popisat vse potrebno in potem pisat! :3

kakorkoli, hitro popiši face claim in member directory, odpri plot page in tvoje življenje tu se lahko začne! pa srečno (:

Nazaj na vrh Go down

björndóttir, aurora celeste

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
flawed to perfection 2.0 :: the out-of-character world :: FLAWED TO PERFECTION 1.0 :: character-related :: applications-