zoey.
zoey.
prispevki : 82
točke : 39
kraj bivanja : los angeles, ca, usa
starost lika : 21
tvoja starost : 32

whole world is watching Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: whole world is watching   whole world is watching EmptyNed Feb 16, 2014 5:06 pm
whole world is watching Tumblr_n0nmkzhesW1r26ao2o3_250

for peetu smitten
aww awww awww !

she was standing in a small group of her schoolmates, discussing something about the last subjects they‘ve had. but she wasn‘t really all up into it. for the past few days she‘s been thinking about the valentine‘s ball that was happening soon. and she‘s loved celebrations like those, she‘s always been there with people she called friends; but this year she‘s been in a foregin country, knowing just a few people around here, and had no idea what‘s she going to do about it. the girls were looking at her with a pity in their eyes, but then one of them pointed in a direction behind diana‘s eyes and started talking about how cute somebody was. and how she - diana - should just ask him to go for a dance, since he had no one yet. wait, that didn‘t really make sense. why‘d she do that to a complete stranger? she‘s turned around at the way her friend was pointing; and there he was. she had to admit, he was kind of adorable. but going there and asking a random person to go on a valentine‘s ball? she‘s had to be completely out of her mind if she‘s wanted to do it. she shook her head no, but her friends were already pushing her on the road, so she landed right in front of him as he‘s trying to walk in the direction of the doors of university. okay, crap. this wasn‘t good. she could hear giggles on top of the stairs, and she sent her friends, or so called friends daggers with her eyes. great, just „hi.” she‘s started talking as she‘s figured that the guy was still standing there „i know this will sound ridiculous but thanks to my collegues up there i‘m here right now. no idea how good this idea is. so, i‘ve heard you‘ve got no date for valentine‘s ball?” she could only hope her friends were right. or else she could just dig a hole right under her and die in it.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

rj dwyer
rj dwyer
prispevki : 386
točke : 144
kraj bivanja : nyc
starost lika : 23
tvoja starost : 30

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: whole world is watching   whole world is watching EmptyNed Feb 16, 2014 5:28 pm

tag, princess di

He just came down the stairs and stopped at the third or fourth one, as soon as he was out of the crowd of people who had also just finished classes. he took his cell out of his pocket to text back the girl he was supposed to tutor in an hour; she was failing biology bigtime and now she asked if they could reschedule their meeting. He didn't have anything important to do on the date she suggested, so he just texted back that that's simply fine with him. He was then just about to head back to the dorm, raising his eyes from the device only to meet an unexpected pair of eyes staring back at him. He put the mobile phone back into his pocket, responding to her greeting with an awkward, »Hi.«

He had never seen this girl in his life; he had no idea who she was and what she wanted from him, and pretty girls like her weren't exactly the type to just walk up to him and start talking; he was usually a loner, and that was fine with him. »Um..« she confused the hell out of him, since he really didn't get where she was going with that – he was simply hoping the sweet english-speaking girl in front of him wasn't the mean girl type, to start publicly shaming him or something. It wouldn't be the first time, but he was quite sure he was out of that life period. »Er, no, no, I don't. i don't think I'll be going anyway, so..« He shrugged his shoulders softly – no one invited him this far, he doubted someone would in the upcoming couple of days.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

zoey.
zoey.

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: whole world is watching   whole world is watching EmptyNed Feb 16, 2014 7:36 pm

for peetu smitten
aww awww awww !

he was probably as confused as she was at that moment. she wasn‘t ready for this, she definitely wasn‘t ready for it. if she knew she‘s going to approach somebody today, she‘d at least prepare herself a little. but like this, she could just stare at him, with her lips forging into a thankful smile, that he hasn‘t created a big deal out of it just yet. she could breathe a little easier now, when she‘s figured that he wasn‘t some sort of want to be badass idiot who‘d make fun of her. and as he spoke again, she‘s smiled a little bit „it‘s a pretty day today, isn‘t it?” the whole situation was extremely awkward, she could still feel how the girls on top of the stairs were letting out weird noises here and there, and she should feel their no-so-hidden looks at them. it made her more than just uncomfortable, but at the end, they were her friends right? she‘s chosen the company herself, it was her fault that she was in this position right now. but seriously, she was talking about the weather to a person that was obviously confused about this whole thing? how much more could she humiliate herself? as he spoke up again, her face lightened a little bit, but the next half of the sentence quickly erased it off. as she already thought she had a chance to ask him to go with her, he cut it off with the notifying her that he‘s not going „oh,” she frowned a little bit, her eyes found the floors as she‘s felt like a complete fool. who was she kidding „well, i‘ve wanted to ask you to go there with me if you didn‘t have anyone, but...” since he wasn‘t going anyway, there was no point in pushing him to do it, right? „i‘m sorry for confusing you,” she felt like she should‘ve apologize for the lost look that appeared in his eyes before she wanted to turn around, expecting to see pity in her friends‘ eyes.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

rj dwyer
rj dwyer

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: whole world is watching   whole world is watching EmptyNed Feb 16, 2014 8:10 pm

tag, princess di

»Yeah, it is,« he smiled at her, since the cute brunette with a thick british accent really did have an adorable smile and in all fairness, she seemed just as confused as he was. »I mean, er – well, it's actually not dark yet, that's a plus.« How incredibly stupid did that sentence sound? It was just that, well, today was the first day in a long while when the sun actually had shone since it was cloudy all the other days. And he liked the brightness. It felt like – as the dark clouds disappeared – they took away all the pain and sorrow that Nola caused him. He still thought of her, but it wasn't so hard anymore.

Then she revealed the reason she was asking and immediately he felt like a complete fool. Oh, yes, he did know how to be extremely socially awkward, but this was possibly in the top three awkward events of his life. And he immediately let her know that by making a strange grimace on his face, nervously scratching behind his ear, saying, »Oh, I'm – I'm such an idiot.« But how could he expect something like this? A beautiful girl walking up to him, asking him to go with her? A beautiful girl he had just now seen for the very first time? it wasn't exactly something that went on in his life – he didn't have a lot of girls in his life and the ones he did have, he probably had to work very hard just to be friends with. and now.. this. »No, um, no, I – I'd love to go with you,« he stumbled over his own words, nervous as he could see how uncomfortable he had made her and that she was about to walk away. »I, um, I'm sorry, I just.. kinda assumed no one would ask me anyway. That's, uh, that's why I said I'm not going.« The painful truth. If she had known him, she probably wouldn't have asked him anyway.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

zoey.
zoey.

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: whole world is watching   whole world is watching EmptyNed Feb 16, 2014 8:35 pm

for peetu smitten
aww awww awww !

he seemed to be stumbling through his words and she couldn‘t really help but to smile at how the whole talk about the weather was actually working out. the sun could be seen from them both, and yet here they were, talking about how it was up in the sky and there wasn‘t any sign of night yet. it was silly, but she started to believe more and more that he wasn‘t just playing; which was then confusing her even more, because guys usually weren‘t like this. they liked to party, they liked to flirt and they liked to do stupid stuff and break girl‘s heart. the guy in front of her eyes however, seemed different, she just wasn‘t yet sure if that was a good or a bad thing. his expression on the face changed, and then he said something she didn't really expect. „you‘re not an idiot.” she declared; how could he possibly expect somebody randomly asking him to go on a valentine‘s ball with them? it didn‘t make sense, he shouldn‘t feel bad. it didn‘t make sense to her either, that‘s why she was looking completely lost as well. as she was turning around, his words surprised her, then her eyes found his again, and all the gloomyness on her face disappeared, once again there was a wide smile on her face. she was switching moods quite fast, and it was all because of him. and no, she didn‘t blame him for it, not at all! „really?” if she wasn‘t a complete stranger to him, she‘d probably be hugging him by now „why do you think that? you are adorable. i‘m actually surprised no one asked you yet.”
Nazaj na vrh Go down

rj dwyer
rj dwyer

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: whole world is watching   whole world is watching EmptyTor Feb 18, 2014 3:09 pm

tag, princess di

»Well,« he chuckled nervously, »past events might prove you wrong.« He wasn't just referring to his obvious ignorance to what was happening in front of him right now; his whole life, to him, at least, seemed like a series of events, proving one way or the other that he kind of was an idiot. At least when it came to people skills, which, unfortunately, he really didn't have. But that, at least they said so, was something all great geniuses had in common. Perhaps he really was on his merry way to become as brilliant as his father was, and that was simply the price to pay. In any case, he could handle it. he was kind of used to missinterpreting situations and sounding like a fool; it was okay. It only stirred a little at times like this.

»Yes, of course,« he nodded quickly and intensely, to show how serious he was about everything; he was actually really lucky. A cute girl like this unknown brit wouldn't knock on his door often – or, well, ever. still there she was. He'd probably have to thank the group of girls giggling a few steps away from where they were standing. »Well.. I keep asking myself the same thing,« he nervously smiled at his not at all good joke and shrugged his shoulders, as if trying to apologize for the failed attempt at being funny. »So..« he stretched the short word, because he really didn't know how to continue the conversation, but then he remembered one very important thing, and he stretched out his hand, saying, »My name's Peetu.«
Nazaj na vrh Go down

zoey.
zoey.

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: whole world is watching   whole world is watching EmptyTor Feb 18, 2014 10:59 pm

for peetu smitten
aww awww awww !

„things that are in past are in past,” she couldn‘t believe she was actually stubborn enough to refuse his words and express what she‘s truly felt „i‘m not going to judge from your past events. and what you did today wasn‘t idiotic at all. i mean, i can be grateful you didn‘t make a scene or whatever really, because people don‘t usually just go around and ask people like that,” again, she was talking a lot, trying to hide her nervousity with putting out a lot of words. it‘s how she was when she wasn‘t sure if what was happening was even logical. but thanks to him being so understanding, she didn‘t feel like a total loser. and he seemed to be genuinely interested in going to the dance.

she smiled at him then, at his intense nod, at how he reacted to all of it. he truly was a sweet person, she would‘ve expected he had a girlfriend already; but though he probably did not -  or else why‘d he accept an offer to go to valentine‘s dance with a total stranger - she was sure he‘s going to find one pretty soon. guys like these were hard to find. she doubted he played someone he was not, there was too much confuseness in his eyes when she was talking to him to believe that. he tried to make out a joke, and she tried to laugh, tough it came out everything else but a laugh, as a smile of an apology came from both sides. her eyes slided to the girls a few steps away, „i guess we still have stalkers nearby,” she sighed a little bit „i am truly sorry for that. do you want to grab a coffee or something so we shoo them away?” she pointed at the girls with her eyes, giving him a soft smile, as he was now extending his hand in front of him, introducing himself. right. stupid her! she didn‘t even introduce herself „oh, hi peetu! i‘m diana, nice meeting you. officaly now.” she put her palm in his, softly shaking it, „so um, are you picking me up at the day or are we meeting someplace?” that. was. awkward. she could’ve come up with something else. something better.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

rj dwyer
rj dwyer

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: whole world is watching   whole world is watching EmptySre Feb 19, 2014 11:08 pm

tag, princess di

»Okay,« he nodded, a wide smile on his face since he was quite fascinated by the way she read his mind, and he was also quite amused by where their conversation went, especially because this was the first time they ever met and they went from talking about weather to almost philosophical mumbo in under five minutes. That was.. that was quite fun. He looked at the girls again, they were still giggling and one of them even waved in their direction, so he smiled back awkwardly. »What – now?« he raised his brows, but realized soon enough the question was completely moronic, so he quickly added, »of course now. I'm being an idiot again.« it wasn't really notable whether he was talking to her or to himself, and he shook his head a bit, then spoke louder and clearer, saying, »Yes. I'd love to get some coffee.« Just across the yeard was the cantine, and they could get coffe there, so hej ust pointed in the direction and said, »shall we?«

They shook hands and he smiled at her again, she seemed so nice and he was really glad that she took up that courage and asked him to join him although she knew nothing of him. Or, well, perhaps her friends told her things, but half of them were probably fiction. His private life wasn't really discussed much around campus. »It's very nice to meet you, too,« he nodded, returning the polite favour. »Um.. well, I'll pick you up, of course.« What else? He'll drive them, and if he'll have anything to drink he'll leave the car there and walk home. Or call a cab. »Uh, whe– where do you live?«
Nazaj na vrh Go down

zoey.
zoey.

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: whole world is watching   whole world is watching EmptyPet Feb 21, 2014 7:41 pm

for peetu smitten
aww awww awww !

„well duh, dummy.” she teased him a little bit, pursing her lips and then she shook her head „you‘re confused. it‘s not the same with idiotism.” it was nice, how easily she was able to talk around him after such a short amount of time. she gave him a warm smile and then give a final look at the group of the girls that were still looking up to their way. it was quite obvious that they were talking about them. she‘s sighed, obviously not really impressed by them. but then he accepted her invitation and pointed out in the direction across the road and she nodded as quick as she could. they should get out of her friends‘s sights as soon as they could. she didn‘t like eyes on her. she didn‘t like being in center of the whole universe. it made her feel nervous and uncomfortable, and it was written all over her face before she stepped down the stairs and walked by his side at the direction of the place „oh, i live in the whole flat thingy you guys have here. it‘s quite comfortable and different than i thought it would be,” she answered his question and smile „i‘m in flat number eight, but you can just wait downstairs and give me a call, no need to walk into the fourth floor for it. i‘d feel bad.” yeah, she definitely would feel bad. „but for that he‘s probably going to need my number, hm.” she murmured to herself, not him, and as she figured out what she was doing, she blushed because of how unusual it sounded to her. yeah. she should probably speak up a little bit more „i mean... um. yeah. you‘d probably need my phone number for that.” great way to look extremely ridiculous, diana.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

rj dwyer
rj dwyer

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: whole world is watching   whole world is watching EmptyPet Feb 28, 2014 11:33 am

tag, princess di

»You're all too nice,« he said, smiling at her widely, since she was obviously determined to prove him wrong about his theory of being an idiot. Well, he wasn't, not actually, he was quite the inteligent bloke, but he did have the social awkwardness that hej ust couldn't get rid of.. so he had to deal with it somehow, naturally. Then they started walking and he could hear the voices of her girlfriends getting more and more muffed, untill he could hear them no longer. Which felt good; it felt as if, finally, the whole world wasn't watching their every move. They could get to know each other better, now.

»Oh – oh, you do? I live there, too!« His lips formed a happy smile, since she was probably going to turn out to be.. well, one of the few block friends he had. »Oh.. well, I guess I can meet you half way, then. Although i have no problem with coming up to your flat.« It was funny how he was all the sudden very excited about the whole thing. He had a date for the dance. He'd pick her up at home and then they'd go and have a great time. it was.. it was such a good plan! »Oh.. yes, yes,« he reached for his pocket and got his phone out immediately. They exchanged numbers, she told him hers and then he rang her phone; and by the time they were finished, they were in front of the door to the cantine. »After you, m'lady,« he said as he opened the door for her, and he chuckled a little, then he followed her inside.

fin
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: whole world is watching   whole world is watching Empty
Nazaj na vrh Go down

whole world is watching

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
flawed to perfection 2.0 :: the out-of-character world :: the valentine's and sadie hawkins dance :: before the valentine's-