lila whiteaker
lila whiteaker
prispevki : 226
točke : 131
kraj bivanja : rome, italy
starost lika : 22
tvoja starost : 30

far beyond -- Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: far beyond --   far beyond -- EmptyČet Maj 01, 2014 1:45 pm
She hung out with the rest of the people that were auctioning themselves, some of them she actually knew and some she actually liked, so it wasn't really hard to have a good time. plus, she had taken a few shots of tequilla by the time the whole thing was over, so she was really hyped. She could see the girl that bought her out, that outbid Noam and she was pretty sure that the face was too similar to his for her to be anyone else than his twin sister. She, of course, didn't know her, but she had heard of her and she was pretty excited to meet her. And after they were sent to the people that bought them, she took a long stroll down to the end of the hall, pretty sure she was aiming at the right girl.

»You're Nola, right?« she asked with a tiny smile on her face when she stopped a few feet away from the brunette, and she leaned onto the wall, still facing her. »I'm Lila,« she then introduced her and extended her hand to shake the girl's. »So you're Noam's sister, aren't you? I mean..« she raised her eyebrows a bit awkwardly, realizing that she might also be wrong, and that would be pretty awkward. »He had told me about you so I'm just kinda assuming you're that Nola.«
Nazaj na vrh Go down

nola blackwell
nola blackwell
4th year of microbiology
4th year of microbiology
prispevki : 341
točke : 280
kraj bivanja : london, uk.

far beyond -- Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: far beyond --   far beyond -- EmptyČet Maj 01, 2014 3:48 pm

this auction thing was amusing and she actually managed to outbid her twin brother, which made her smile a little, mostly because she didn’t expect him to let her win. or maybe she did; their relationship was quite complicated, but she knew that noam would do anything for her. it wasn’t like buying one of his friends was in that domain, but she was somehow happy that she will got to meet this lila girl. after everything ended she was just kinda standing in the hallway, looking around if there was a possibility of seeing someone familiar in the crowd. noam, maybe. or jean. or someone else, anyone, really, but she had no such luck. she didn’t even notice lila until she started talking and then there was a wide smile on her lips as she nodded. ”yeah, I’m nola,” she said and reached into her hand to shake it lightly but also firmly. ”it’s nice to finally officially meet you,” she told her and smiled. she was quite beautiful, really; her face was lovely and she had an accent nola couldn’t quite place if she didn’t know a few basic facts about her that were told before. ”I’m his twin sister, yes,” she confirmed her words. ”he mentioned you too a couple of times, actually. and I hope you don’t think I’m creepy for buying you like that; but it seemed like a fun thing to do,” she chuckled.

Nazaj na vrh Go down

lila whiteaker
lila whiteaker
prispevki : 226
točke : 131
kraj bivanja : rome, italy

far beyond -- Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: far beyond --   far beyond -- EmptySob Maj 03, 2014 2:50 pm
»Nice to meet you too,« she added when squeezing her hand gently, still with a certain firm grip. »I was totally worried that no one would bid on me. That description of me was just mere bullshit,« she explained, smiling still, because although she had just met her, she was pretty sure they had the potential to become great friends. She was Noam's sister, that was certainly a bonus, she was cute as a pie and she really just seemed nice. Like someone she could easily get along with, and she was glad that was the case. »I love that you bought me! I'm totally your slave for the evening, and it seems pretty fun to me, too,« she said, giggling just a little, before taking in a deep breath.

She wasn't really nervous – but she was extremely excited. She really wanted this girl to have a good impression about her, simply because, well, she wouldn't want Noam's sister to hate her guts. »So,« she started off looking down the long hall that was already quite empty; the pairs and small groups of people had already lef their seperate ways. She was really wondering how many of them were planning on sleeping together. »Anything specific you'd like to do tonight? I'm up for anything.« That she really was, not just now, always.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

far beyond -- Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: far beyond --   far beyond -- Empty
Nazaj na vrh Go down

far beyond --

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
flawed to perfection 2.0 :: the out-of-character world :: the event :: auction night-