2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba
prispevki : 1172
točke : 267
kraj bivanja : pinepple tree under the sea
starost lika : //
tvoja starost : 32

i'll never let you fall Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptyPon Apr 28, 2014 6:54 pm

smitten
meow.
those feelings. he could‘ve sworn he hated to feel this way. like the truck was drove over him, making him feel emotionless and without any thoughts at all. he saw her, the one he should be spending the night with a few minutes ago at the backstage, wanting to pick her up and drag her someplace nice, to perhaps finally show her that song that he was working on for past few weeks. he‘d never felt as excited and nervous as he was at that time, but all those things got erased from him when he saw her beside someone else. some guy-else. that perfect prince that she was probably going to marry in future. the perfect guy, the guy he could never be. he wasn‘t sure if she ever saw him or no, he basically turned around the same second he saw her with him and walked out of the place, outside on the balcony just a few steps away from the main hall. he wasn‘t ready for this, no. he didn‘t want to feel like this. he shouldn‘t have, even. he shouldn‘t be like this. he leaned on the fence with his hand reaching down his pocket for the box of cigarettes. there was none. oh, right, he put it away, for her, because he knew she‘s hated it. fuck. he should‘ve never bid for her. then none of this would actually happen.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
http://shebeei.tumblr.com/

tamara
tamara
prispevki : 587
točke : 112
kraj bivanja : la, usa
starost lika : 21
tvoja starost : 29

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptyPon Apr 28, 2014 8:44 pm
smitten

from the stage where all the lights were pointed towards her she couldn't see much, hardly anything to be honest. but she saw him lifting the bidding sign everytime someone raised her price and she couldn't help smiling through redness on her cheecks that was caused by her nervousness. and then she was allowed to leave the stage because he had bought her and it was finally over.

waiting for him, she quickly exchanged few words with alec, not entirely sure why since she was still mad at him. but he was looking so pale standing there on his own she had to say something, even though it was just a few impersonal words and a weak smile. it hurt to act this way towards her best friend, she felt strangely alone without him by her side. she turned away just in time to catch a glance of ricardo leaving the backstage. she frowned, not sure what just happened. wasn't he supposed to pick her up here and take her… well, somewhere? confused, she followed him to the balcony where she found him leaning on the fence. »ricardo?« she asked, suddenly uncertain of herslef. whad did she do to make him walk away? »is… is anything wrong?«
Nazaj na vrh Go down

millenia
millenia
2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptyTor Apr 29, 2014 6:56 pm

smitten
meow.
he had to admit, it wasn‘t easy. at this point he knew he grew too attached to her. at this point he knew everything he‘s ever told lila didn‘t matter anymore. because he, even if he knew he wasn‘t good enough, and he couldn‘t give her what she‘s deserved, he was prepared to take the risk and try it out. but how could he ever take away that one perfection that was waiting in the backstage from her? maybe he really thought too much, but how couldn‘t he with her on his mind all the freaking time. it was frustrating, so frustrating. at one side, wanting to think of her every minute, and on the other push her away because - that‘s what he believed - it was for her, and his own good. he sighed, hoping the chill air of the evening would help to blow away his thoughts, when her voice questioning his name distracted him. he murmured something that didn‘t make any sense back, still not ready to turn around and see her face. „kind of.” he answered her question with a short and vague truth through his teeth, then finally turned around to catch her worried glance at him. tch. she should stop doing that. she should look at somebody else with such expression. „don‘t worry about me though. you should worry about your boyfriend.” that was a plain passive agression blurt out from his side, yet he couldn‘t help it.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

tamara
tamara

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptySre Apr 30, 2014 9:50 am
smitten

she could feel something wasn't right but she couldn't put her finger on it. it started as a bad feeling lying low in her stomach just before she saw him leaving and it only grew stronger as she followed him. »what?« she asked as he murmured something she didn't understand and made another step towards him. he wouldn't look at her and it was making her nervous, so she moved to the spot right next to him, leaning on the fence and trying to see his face so she could maybe, just maybe see what was going on because honestly, she had no idea. »kind of?« there was suprise in her voice as she repeated after him. what was going on? the last time she saw him was when she woke up right next to him and it was one of the most wonderful moments of her life, even though she had a horrible hangover she didn't know how to deal with. she thought they were – well, she didn't know what they were, but they were finally going along okay. but it must be something she made up in her mind again since something was clearly not okay. »what?« she had absolutely no idea what he was talking about, but the look on his face hurt her more than she cared to admit, even to herselft. »what boyfriend? rico, what are you talking about?« it wasn't the best reaction, but she was getting angry at him. couldn't he just say what was bothering him?
Nazaj na vrh Go down

millenia
millenia
2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptySre Apr 30, 2014 10:52 am

smitten
meow.
she was goddamn confused. well of course she was, he wasn‘t making any sense with his mumbling of things even him, himself didn‘t understand. „just, forget it okay?” he said, as he brushed her question off. it was the first time he‘s ever did that to whatever she‘s ever asked him. he always found a way to tease her and make himself laugh in her company. but as of right now, he wasn‘t in the mood; to tease her like he used to do it all the time, and then smile at her blushing. she was getting worried, that much was plain as he turned around to meet her surprised eyes. why was she so surprised? why was she so freaking oblivious to whatever he‘s said and done, the way he was reacting to it, the way he spoke to her, the way he treated her? how could she not just get it? „yeah.” there was a shrug following that, as he tried to pretend he didn‘t get affected by how she didn‘t see through him even once ever since they‘ve met. then she stated that question, the question that couldn‘t make him more annoyed at that exact moment. seriously? she was asking him what‘s he talking about while he saw them together a few minutes ago? what the actual hell? „oh i do not know. your boyfriend. the one you‘ve been talking about since that night i picked you up. your future husband, if i remember it right?” he couldn't help himself but to roll his eyes her way, letting out a deep sigh. maybe he’s gone too far with all those things. maybe he should’ve thought through it. but he... he just couln’t keep smiling at her as everything was good and okay anymore.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

tamara
tamara

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptySre Apr 30, 2014 12:03 pm
smitten

»how can i 'just forget it' when you are standing there all grumpy?« his bad mood was getting to her and she wasn't the person who could handle it quietly. not when he clealy refused to talk about it, even though it was obviously making him miserable. men and their crazy logic. she wasn't used to this side of him so she had practically no idea what to do? should she talk to him, nice and gently, figuring what was on his mind? well, even if she should, with her temper rising she was way past that. oh god, how could he be so goddamn stubborn? she had told him, on several ocassions, actually, that she had practically no experiance whatsoever with men, so she had no idea what she shoud do and what she did wrong. and he never told her anything, so how the hell could she know?

and then when he (by some miracle) started talking, all she was able to do for a few second was stare at him, her mouth left half open. what – the – actual – fuck? she never, never swore, but this was out of her limits. »are you serious?« as she spoke her hands moved on her own because that's just what she did when she was mad. »you're pouting like a foruteen-year-old girl because you saw me talking to alec what was this, some massive joke the universe decided to play on her? »you stupid, stupid idiot. you've heard that future husband reference, but ignored everything i told you about us fighting and not talking an oh, i don't know, maybe the fact that he has a girlfriend and if her memory served her right, it was only seconds after that she askeh him to hug her, wich was practically inviting her into her bed. honestly, how stupid was he?

Nazaj na vrh Go down

millenia
millenia
2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptySre Apr 30, 2014 12:25 pm

smitten
meow.
she was testing his limits now. she was crossing the line of him being completely still and trying not to get deeper into all of this mess. but she was forcing him to get into it. she was practically digging into it. „you‘ll have to forget it,” he started, standing up his own ground, not ready to back off just yet „and grumpy? well tell me, how the heck am i supposed to not be grumpy?” usually he‘d brush it away, hide it within himself, leave it behind and smile for her. but she‘s never noticed it, obviously. either because he was incredibly good at hiding things from her, or well, what he thought was the actual reason; she was just too naive to see such things. but he couldn‘t handle it, not anymore. he regretted it the same second he let it out, a deep frown appeared on his face as she was staring at him, and if he could, he‘d move away right at this instant. go away. disappear. it was how he always dealt with complicated things. and this... this was getting way too complicated. and he was doing what he hated to do the most; making her upset. she spoke after awhile, causing his frown to get even bigger, staying silent for a few mere moments before he decided to speak uo „forget it. i shouldn‘t even start with it, you obviously do not get it.” his hand made a gesture automatically, he‘s wanted to turn around, but her words were like chains keeping him still. listening to her. he always listened to her. „you guys not talking? how can you say that when you were talking a few minites ago, minna, i‘m not blind, heck.” he raised up eyebrows, making a dangerous step closer to her „maybe i didn‘t fucking hear it because i don‘t care about him, i care about you. how can i get that through your freaking skull? tell me that for god‘s sake, please.”
Nazaj na vrh Go down

tamara
tamara

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptySre Apr 30, 2014 3:26 pm
smitten

»i don't 'have to' do anything if i don't want to!« perharps there were better ways to say this, but she didn't really care at the moment. god, he made her blood boil in her weins with only few words and a single glance in her direction. »well, that's a bit hard to explain since you won't tell me what the heck is bothering you so much!« her hands clenched into fists and she was hardly controlling herself. honestly, all she wanted to do was scream untill he realized what a jackass he was. it was obvious something mush have bothered him for quite some thime now but he never said anything right untill now when it was just too much to handle. typical, bloody typical. why couldn't he just make it simple and tell her? »oh, god, you! since i am apparently too stupid to get it, how about you explain it to me?« if she was sensitive about anything it was someone hinting she was stupid and in her opinion it was exactly what he did right now. and she was not stupid, but she also couldn't read his mind, coud she? and then with his words it all started coming together, slowly, like when you find the key piece in the puzzle. »are you serious?« really? he was [i]jealous[/]? because she was speaking to alec? »aghhh, you, you - « she couldn't even find the words for him, that's how stupid this charade was. »if you wouldn't turn around at the first sight of it, you might found out i was just saying hi, because i saw my best friend was panicking! he almost had a goddamn panick attack and all i said was hi!« and she felt terrible for it, for not being able to let it all go and just be his friend again. but right now she didn't have energy to feel down about it, since she was arguing with the king of fools himself. and by the looks of it he had no intention of stopping anytime soon, so she did the first thing that came to her reckless, furious mind – she stepped towards him, put her hands on the side of his neck so she could hold him still and kissed him.

Nazaj na vrh Go down

millenia
millenia
2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptySre Apr 30, 2014 5:29 pm

smitten
meow.

this just made me...UGH I CAN'T EVEN AHHHHHH. okay.
„i can‘t minna, i just can‘t explain it to you,” he shook his head no a few times, because he knew. because he knew if he says it out loud, he‘s going to pull her into something that wasn‘t good enough for her. he‘s going to pull her into something, that could never even get close to that guy‘s heaven, or whatever her whole family thought he could give her. he frowned as she‘s repeated the same question, that question he should‘ve answered with the same answer. instead, he just frowned, directing his sight on the floor, trying to calm himself down. this was all so confusing for him. as much as he‘s tried not to make her upset, he‘s doing it. as much as he‘s trying to keep calm, he was giving her more and more with every second. he should‘ve never... but she was so frustrated right now, and he had no idea how to fix it. he had no idea what to say. he had no idea if he should just pull her to himself and tell her how jealous he was. would she understand it then? would she? he was still looking at the floor counting a few black marks on them, as she started talking. as she‘s started explaining to him. she was always explaining everything, what a typical her. „i can‘t stand to look at you with other man, okay?” he snapped after she‘s finished, frowning again, while finding her eyes with his „if i‘d watch you two a minute longer... i don‘t know what i‘d do minna.” there it was again, the honesty and the truth he‘s always told her. even now, he went for that. „i... i am so jealous i might burst out. but i‘m trying not to, because i don‘t want to hurt you. yet all it seems i do is ...” he wanted to finish the sentence when she broke the distance between them, causing him to stop talking. to shut up. he just stood there like a statue, feeling his heart starting to beat faster as she pressed her lips on his. what the. „minna..” was a soft whisper of her name as he pulled back a little bit to part their lips, he looked at her. then he kissed her back. without the ifs at the back of his mind, he pushed them away. he did what he wanted to do ever since the day when he broke her fall.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

tamara
tamara

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptyČet Maj 01, 2014 1:02 am
smitten

»can't or won't?« right after the words flew out of her mouth she wanted to take them back. what was going on? she was… she was being rude. and she was never rude, she didn't want to be. not to anyone and especially not to him. oh god, he made her feel everything so intensely. when he was making fun of her she wasn't just embarrassed, she wanted the earth to open and swallow her whole. and then the other night when he had walked (or half-carried) her home, she haven't just had fun, it had been one of the best nights in her life. and now when he was being stubborn wor what appeared to be no reason whatsoever she wasn't just annoyed, she was furious. and it was his fault, he had to be so damn charming and kind and funy and handsome and mysterious. if he wasn't she wouldn't like him as much as she did, like her whole world was turning around him all of a sudden. it was terrifying when evertything fas perfectly fine between them, but now, when they were yelling at eachother, it almost made her panick. after all, what coud he see in her? she was just some random nerd interested in weird stuff and obsessed with everything romantic. there was plenty of girls just like her, even on swanstrom and if he got bored of her he could find himself a substitute, a sweet, shy and innocent girl, probably even better looking one if he wanted to. so how could she not yell back at him? how could she not try to show him how utterly ridicolous he was for thinking she wanted anyone but him, even alec. she was just about to tell him… well, something, just to get that grumpy/miserable expression out of his face, when he broke the silence, suprising her once again. he really was jealous. it was pointless and ridicolous since she only had eyes for him ever since that incident in the tunnel, but she didn't tell him that. she was far to happy, knowing exactly what she wanted to do and was just about to finally do it, stoping only for a few words. »i want you, no, i need you to tell me the truth. always, no matter what – the truth. okay?« and then she let him babble on right until the moment she stepped on her toes to reach his lips. it was a short, sweet and innocent kiss and when he pulled away only after a few seconds of it she was afraid of his reaction. what if she was wrong? what if he didn't actually like her? but all her doubts were gone as soon as his lips reconected with her hers and she forgot everything, every single thign except for him. she lifted her hands and put them around his neck, pulling him even closer, as close as it was possible – and if it was up to her she would never let him go. not when he was finally in her arms, right where he belonged.

Nazaj na vrh Go down

millenia
millenia
2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptyČet Maj 01, 2014 8:26 pm

smitten
meow.

dayum. yeah, just that.
his arms wrapped around her. all the other things that were said this night were forgotten for a moment. he‘s held her right now, and that‘s what was important to him. the most important thing on the world. and she didn‘t struggle, she didn‘t run, she wasn‘t scared. she just wrapped her arms around his neck and he could feel himself shivering from her mere touch of his skin. he lifted her up, her tiny body not heavy at all, just so he would make sure she wasn‘t standing on her toes anymore. and even if he was out of breath, he wasn‘t ready to stop yet. not right now. not when she was right there, clinging up to him as much as he‘s clung up to her. there was no way to describe how happy he was. how his heart beat got faster and faster through the every second. he made a few steps forward to find a wall to gently press her to, as their lips parted and he opened her eyes again to meet her face „you know, i always tell you the truth. any i‘ll tell you the truth even now,” he whispered softly, kissing her forehead as he tried to catch some air before he started talking, looking at her with serious expression right now. „i like you, a lot. but i also know that... i‘m not sure if i‘m good enough for you. i mean, just look at you. you‘re like an angel walking on earth, it shouldn‘t be real, even.” reaching for her hand, he gave her a weak smile and continued then „i‘m scared i can‘t give you what you deserve.” right now he was expressing everything he‘s ever thought about. keith said he was thinking too much, but was he really? it was minna, for god‘s sake, there couldn‘t just be some reckless moves made on his side. as he‘s told her, he never wanted to hurt her, ever. „but i‘m willing to try if... if you want to be mine, that is.” there it was. out on the open. he was scared, yes. but at the same time a feeling of tenseness got out of him. he let it out. finally.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

tamara
tamara

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptyPet Maj 02, 2014 9:11 pm
i'm not even trying to deny it, i love them, i shim them, they're my otp. smitten

the way he shivered from her touch made her smile against his lips. it felt so good knowing she wasn't the only one responding to his every move and even better so knowing she could make him feel like this. she wasn't used to this, to the whole kissing and feelings thing, but with him it felt so natural and so right she just let herself forget everything except for him and the way his lips felt against hers. and it was good, so damn good she just couldn't get enough of it, of him, even though she was out of breath and she had troble standing since her knees were giving up on her. but ignoring all of that she just held on to him, close enough she could feel hiss heart beating against her chest as rapidly as hers. even as he moved away, speaking softly to her, she refused to open the eyes. it all seemed like a fairytale, to good to be true and she was afraid that opening her eyes would make it all disappear. it was only when he kissed her forehead that she looked at him, her eyes finding his as he spoke again. his first sentence made her beam with happines, but as he continued her smile was replaced by a slight frown as she shook her head in a response. her hands reached up, cupping his face as she made him look at her: »don't you say that, don't you dare saying that ever again, okay?« her voice was gentle but serious as she spoke, her eyes focusing on his the whole time. »i decide what is good enough for me and what or who i want. not my family, not you, me. and i want you she was quiet for a second, smiling, and then she gently brushed her thumb over his cheeck. »i like you a lot too. « she loved how careful he was around her, how much it ment for him to made it clear for her so she could understand what she was getting herselft into. but there was no need for it, she already knew what she was signing up for. she knew him, knew he was so much better than he thought it was and it was just one more thing on the list of everything she liked about him. »i don't want to be yours,« she told him then, serious at first but smiling as soon as she got the first part out. »i already am. and i'm not even giving you a choice.« she cuckled then, so ridicolously happy she would probably fly away is she wasn't still holding him, her hands dropping to his chest now. »now shut up and kiss me again before i change my mind and start telling you how stupid you are, again.«

Nazaj na vrh Go down

millenia
millenia
2nd year of tba
2nd year of tba

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptyNed Maj 04, 2014 9:09 pm

smitten
meow.

smitten  smitten  smitten  smitten  smitten  smitten  smitten  smitten .
he was afraid, so afraid when at first she didn‘t look back at him. was she shocked, did something that she didn‘t like happen? did he do, or say anything wrong? he was about to frown when she‘s finally opened her eyes, raising her hands up to cup his face, as his own lifted up as well to cover hers. he‘s smiled at her serious words, yet listened to everything she had to say, and frowned a little bit after. „i can try, but i don‘t want to give you a promise i can‘t keep,” he kissed her forehead again slowly, as one of his hands reached to her chin. he placed it there, smiling at her „but why would you want me? i‘m just a mere guy with no family background, i play music when i‘m awake and sleep most of the day. what do you gain from such a person?” as much as she was serious, and honest with him, he was honest and serious with her, as well. he‘s wanted the best for her. he‘s always wanted the best for her. he was looking at her the entire time, and when she‘s said she likes him, he‘s felt his heart bursting out. if it wasn‘t because he‘s always listened to what she has to say, he‘d stop all the words right now and kiss her again. just to show her how happy she just made him. she liked him. not the random dude from the bar, and not the short haired prince in the background who he‘s just seen her chat with. she said, she actually said she liked him. yet her next words confused him, almost making him take a step back from her, not knowing where she was aiming for with that. why did women have to be so confusing? why did they have to make everything look okay, and then with a few next words just rotate it all for hundred-eighty degrees. „oh,” he spoke up, but there she was again, before he could say anything else. and there it was again, the utter shock. how the heck was she able to do that in a span of a few seconds? heck, she really was something. „you... you‘re very very mean, you know,” he mused through a smile, because he honestly just couldn‘t keep it away anymore. „and demanding. demanding little creature.” was the conclusion of it all, when he broke that only little distance between them. „you want me to kiss you?” he raised his eyebrows, brushing his lips against hers, just to tease her for a few seconds before adding „okay. i‘ll kiss you then,” and he did. he pressed his lips on hers once again, as his hands traveled back to her back to pull her closer to him one more time.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

tamara
tamara

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall EmptyTor Maj 13, 2014 3:44 pm
smitten smitten smitten

being close to him always made her nervous and self-conscious. she felt so small and ordinary, unable to undarstand what he ever saw in her – right until the moment he kissed her back. it seemed like in that precise moment all bad thoughts ran away, back in the shadows of her subconsciousness, leaving her in his arms feeling so happy she was afraid her heart might explode in her chest. »i don't know why i want you,« she admitted, shrugging her shoulders. »i don't have a clue, but i do know i want you. and i don't care about your family background, it's you who matters, not what you have or lack.« she shook her head slightly, not entirely sure what to say to him to make him stop worrying. »look, all those feelings and stuff, i've never been good at this. i'm not even entirely sure what exactly it is that i am feeling for you so i can't really tell you why either.« she dropped her gaze for a second. she had this strong feeling she is only making everything worse with her words, but she had to let it out, she had to tell him. he was being honest with her and it was only fair she was too, so she had to tell him. »but i do know i like you and want you and that when i kissed you it was…« she didn't really know how to explaing what she was feeling so she smiled instead, giving him one of those insanely happy smiles. »kind of magical, you know? i really, really liked it.« she blushed a little, looking down again. »and as for what do i gain part, i always wanted a cuddle buddy.« she playfully winked at him, not really knowing where al this boldness was coming from. but she was so happy right now everything seemed possible, even her winking and making coments about cuddling and telling him to kiss her. she felt so safe in his arms, like nothing could ever go wrong and hurt either one of them. the playful smile was still curving her lips as she watched him going from happy to confused and a little bit shocked. »me? mean?« she tried to pull an innocent face, but it was really hard considering she just couldn't stop giggling. she wouldn't go as far as saying she was mean, but she coudn't deny being demanding. especially when the thing she wanted was his kisses. »mhmmm…« she murmured in response to his question, suddenly feeling all excited. he brushed his lips against hers, obviously teasing her and she arched her eyebrow at him, but before she had a chance to say anthing his lips finally did find hers and in the next second she was lost again. her hands reached for him, mostly because she wanted to be as close to him as possible, but also because she wasn't entirely sure she was able to stand on her own. not when his kisses were so good chocolate seemed like nothing in comparison. she had no idea whatsoever how loong they were standing there, oblivious to everything except for eacother, but at some point their lips parted and she leaned her head against her chest, listening to her heartbeat. she was completely lost in her happy bubble, right until two girls found their way to the little balcony, giggling so loud she jumped a little when they appeared. »great,« she murmured to herself, meaning exactly the opposite. »how do you feel about taking a walk?« she then asked him, not really fond of the idea of having company. she only just got got him and she wanted him for herself, at least for a couple more hours.

Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: i'll never let you fall   i'll never let you fall Empty
Nazaj na vrh Go down

i'll never let you fall

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
flawed to perfection 2.0 :: the out-of-character world :: the event :: auction night-