AvtorSporočilo

peggy mattson
prispevki : 285
točke : 193
kraj bivanja : detroit, usa
starost lika : 21
tvoja starost : 30

those nights kept me alive, Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: those nights kept me alive,   those nights kept me alive, EmptyPon Apr 28, 2014 11:17 am

location; somewhere quiet but near the main hall
note; this will be tricky to write hh.

she was glad she was able to get her hands on jo. she missed hanging out with her even if they usually only mixed cocktails together or danced. okay, so there was this one time when she was pretty down and decided kissing jo was a good idea. or getting to know her in a very biblical sense. topias didn’t know about that. he probably didn’t even know she likes girls as well. or better said: liked. because these days she only had eyes for him and her heart was filled with love to its fullest capacity. there was practically no more room left for everyone else. she was wearing this a little too short dress which will hopefully drive her boyfriend crazy and the heels she was wearing made her legs look as if they were miles long. perfect outfit. she lost topias in the crowd during bidding but she heard the announcement, she knew he bought said. she also knew said was jo’s boyfriend. or something? probably boyfriend? that’s why she hoped to reach jo before all four of them got together – to get some quick answers. but both jo and said were waiting together and she could already see topias approaching them through the crowd. ‘’hi!’’ she greeted both jumping into a tight hug with jo, smooching her lips and then pressing a kiss on said’s cheek in a friendly manner: ‘’I’m bryna and I believe you’re my boyfriend’s slave for tonight. please go gentle on him, he’s not… oh, there he is… very familiar with chains and whipping.’’ she grabbed topias’ hand as soon as he was close enough: ‘’I’m kidding, of course. jo you look amazing!’’
Nazaj na vrh Go down

zach connell
zach connell
2nd year of medicine
2nd year of medicine
prispevki : 488
točke : 395
kraj bivanja : dublin, ireland
starost lika : 25

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: those nights kept me alive,   those nights kept me alive, EmptyČet Maj 01, 2014 7:25 pm

the auction, or as jo referred to it: the amusing part of the evening, was finally over and she couldn’t help but smile widely when she figured out that it was bryna who bought her. such a funny expression, though! she didn’t see her in quite a while and it was needless to say that she missed her. they were quite… close. not just in the biblical sense. she mused and then walked towards her when she finally spotted her in the crowd. but then she also noticed said and he was standing a bit closer so she just stopped there, kissing him to greet him and then waiting for bryna to approach them. she hugged her back with a wide smile on her face, murmuring ”hello, stranger,” into her ears and then grinning when she let go of her. she fixed her little black dress and looked at bryna as she spoke again. she couldn’t help herself but chuckle at her words and then she smiled. ”oh, thank you, babe!” she titled her head, looking at her from toes to head and then nodded in approval. ”you look very stunning yourself,” she commented and winked at her before she looked at said. ”bryna, meet said, my boyfriend.” did anyone else notice how proudly and happily she said that? she looked at the brunette. ”so when you say you’re kidding, does that mean that he is in fact quite familiar with chains and whipping?” she teased her and mused.

Nazaj na vrh Go down

said bertheau
prispevki : 408
točke : 224
kraj bivanja : paris, france
starost lika : 22

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: those nights kept me alive,   those nights kept me alive, EmptyPet Maj 02, 2014 4:13 am

luckily, a girl bought her. otherwise he’d probably be watching her like a hawk right now. things have been a little off lately and he was hoping that very soon he could maybe manoeuvre her into a conversation and talk about just what exactly was wrong. the cupcakes girl was walking towards him as jo kissed him lightly on the lips and his arm as per usual curled around her, pulling her a tiny bit closer – until the brunette stepped closer and pulled her into a hug. ay, girls. ‘’hello,’’ he replied to her politely, lowering himself as she kissed his cheek. ‘’we can all agree you both look amazing, yes,’’ he nodded to the both of them and then tilted his head a little as bryna started talking about chains and whipping and he felt awfully lost. he looked at jo with just a flicker of panic in his eyes – was the guy really…? ah, there he was. ‘’hey, said,’’ he offered him a hand in a greeting. he seemed like an okay guy. ‘’yes, your girlfriend says you’re into chains and whipping. me and jo were just wondering here if… well, I’m not too comfortable with nipple clamps. we’ll definitely skip that tonight,’’ his arm was back around jo again. he probably won’t be letting her go anytime soon. it felt nice there around her waist, and she was close. which always made him all sorts of content and happy.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

jackson walker
jackson walker
prispevki : 270
točke : 222
kraj bivanja : la, usa

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: those nights kept me alive,   those nights kept me alive, EmptyPet Maj 02, 2014 6:36 am

it was better than he expected it to be so he was relatively happy, even though he was stuck in a middle of row and now he needed to wait ages until people finally removed themselves and he was able to walk away, his eyes already looking for bryna in the crowd. he knew where she was sitting and he even noticed that she bought this… unusually looking girl, but now he lost her. there was a deep frown on his face until he saw her in a company of… wow, was that his – what was the word? it was the person he bought, yes. there was a tiny smile on his lips as he finally made it there; he kissed bryna first and then turned to the couple and smiled, saying ”hello,” and then he frowned because bryna spoke again and he was obviously confused. ”I am topias,” he introduced himself, accepting the hand said offered, ”and I’m most certainly not into chains and whipping.” the expression on his face probably said it all. god, this was a scary thought. he made a frowny face at his girlfriend and then mused. his hands were going from bryna to jo and back and then he titled his head. ”so you two know each other?” he asked and smiled, wondering about that – but then again, he really shouldn’t be surprised, his girlfriend knew everyone and everyone knew (and loved) her.

Nazaj na vrh Go down

peggy mattson

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: those nights kept me alive,   those nights kept me alive, EmptySob Maj 03, 2014 8:18 am

she smiled along the returned compliment and turned her gaze to jo’s boyfriend. they looked perfect together. both tall and lean and ridiculously attractive and tattooed. she noticed the possessive stand they both took one next to the other with said’s arm around her waist, pulling jo lightly to the side. bryna was a sappy romantic, she loved seeing happy couples in love. ‘’we haven’t tried chains or whipping. I doubt he could, you know, chain me or even lightly hit me with the paddle, much less a whip. I would have to ask him though about the spanking. spanking could be nice,’’ she eased into the silly conversation when topias joined them. she paused to return him the sweet kiss and enclosed her arms around his waist, always seeking a way to be as close to him as possible. ‘’yet. you’re not into chains yet. we’ll discuss this at home, babe,’’ she nodded and waited for a minute as they all introduced themselves. ‘’said says no to the nipple clamps though. which I consider a little odd since his girlfriends has nip… I shouldn’t be talking about this, sorry, shutting up now,’’ she quickly closed her mouth and send an apologetic look to jo. ‘’am, yes, we know each other. we… have been friends since I got here and used to party together before we both got boring and all serious without boyfriends,’’ she looked up at topias. she found a way to describe the relationship without another hint slipping out. should she like tell him that her and jo kind of slept together once? probably not? or she should?
Nazaj na vrh Go down

zach connell
zach connell
2nd year of medicine
2nd year of medicine
prispevki : 488
točke : 395
kraj bivanja : dublin, ireland
starost lika : 25

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: those nights kept me alive,   those nights kept me alive, EmptySob Maj 03, 2014 6:34 pm

she couldn’t be happier with the way this evening turned out. it was quite nice to hang out with bryna again – and she was always glad to be with said. and topias was someone she’s heard about, but never really met him until now and he seemed okay. well, she was happy as long as he was looking at her friend like that. it really seemed that he was happy to be with her. she couldn’t help but chuckle at bryna’s words because her words seemed to be making her boyfriend quite uncomfortable. ”or maybe not. maybe you should try handcuffs. they are the safest option, probably,” she suggested with a twisted grin on her face. she was quite open about those things, always. and now bryna implanted a thought about chains and all that into her head. her eyes were already on said with a smirk on her face. she titled her head when bryna spoke again and she mused. ”bryna babe, you can say it. we are all adults here,” she chuckled and looked at topias because it seemed like he was the only one who didn’t know about her piercings. and honestly, she didn’t mind him knowing. he was bryna’s boyfriend so he had to be a good guy. right?

Nazaj na vrh Go down

said bertheau
prispevki : 408
točke : 224
kraj bivanja : paris, france
starost lika : 22

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: those nights kept me alive,   those nights kept me alive, EmptyNed Maj 04, 2014 5:50 am

he shook the guy’s hand and then his arms went back to josephine as he stepped lightly behind her, wrapping his arms around her to the fronts, his fingers entwining on her stomach, her back flat against his chest. this was good. he won’t have to spend the entire evening away from her. they did spend an awful lot amount of time together, but since things have been rough lately… more couldn’t hurt right? ‘’start with the handcuffs,’’ he chuckled out the reply since jo was looking up at him and he knew exactly which kind of look she was giving him. he couldn’t return it though. it would mean leaving the auction absolutely too early and they’d probably make it only to the next dark corner, before her dress was pooling around her hips and his pants around his ankles. ‘’I think bryna is trying to keep it classy? since your nipples aren’t really anyone’s business but yours and mine? hell, since we’re sharing – I have my junk pierced. there, adult conversation,’’ he kissed the top of jo’s head before laying his chin on top of it. god, she fit in next to him, under him, against him, everything – just perfectly. ‘’how long have you two been together? you have this vibe around you – like it’s been ages? you knows, so at ease with one another. quite fascinating, and this will be embarrassing if you tell me now you’ve started dating last week,’’ he stirred the conversation to more ‘normal’ waters.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

jackson walker
jackson walker
prispevki : 270
točke : 222
kraj bivanja : la, usa

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: those nights kept me alive,   those nights kept me alive, EmptyPet Maj 09, 2014 7:48 pm

was it obvious how uncomfortable this whole conversation – well, at least the bits which included piercing and sexual games – was making him? he pulled bryna a bit closer, almost using her as a protective shield before he realized what he was doing and relaxed. he raised his eyebrows a little. ”we will?” he looked at his girlfriend and mused. chains, really? he doubted that he would be patient enough to chain her in the first place because there was something incredible hot about her and when she started losing pieces of her clothing… well, it drove him mad, they both knew it. but he just smiled and focused on the conversation now. which wasn’t a great idea because that was the moment the couple besides them decided to share little details about themselves and he felt his face getting… weird, it was either red or very pale all of a sudden, he wasn’t sure. ”oh,” he murmured and tried his best to focus on something –anything – that wasn’t the thought of said’s pierced… oh god, why did people do that? he gladly grabbed the topic said offered next. ”well, not that long, honestly. more than a couple of weeks, but not that much more. she is great,” he smiled happily and looked at said. ”and thank you, that’s quite a compliment.”

Nazaj na vrh Go down

peggy mattson

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: those nights kept me alive,   those nights kept me alive, EmptySob Maj 10, 2014 8:57 am

she was delighted by the conversation. handcuffs, chains? those were the things from books and movies, not from real life. and jo and said just threw those words around (granted, after she used them first) as if they were completely ordinary. she noticed topias growing a tad uncomfortable and uneasy next to her, so she tightened her hold on him and scooted closer. she liked the way his body always adapted to her needs. just accepted her to the crook and enveloped her with warmth and all those silly giddy things like love. ‘’I was trying to keep it impersonal, hm. maybe you don’t want everyone to know you have nipple piercing. even if they have to be fun… I can only imagine… well, I would never be able to go through the, ugh, procedure – you have what?’’ she turned to said mid-sentence and along the way patted her poor boyfriend on the shoulder. ‘’okay. it’s all too avant-garde or something for me. I might consider getting a tattoo, a very small one. but that would be it,’’ she smiled, carefully looking to topias: ‘’if I ever get a tattoo, you’ll love it.’’ statement, not a question. if she loved him after he came to the apartment all smelly and icky from his morning run, well then he’ll just cope with the miniscule tattoo she might or might not get in the future. ‘’it’s been quite a ride. we’ve know each other for years. but so do you too, right?’’ her interest peaked up. there had to be a story in the back, just like they had one. she smiled brightly when topias’ words replayed in her head. she was great. he was greater. together they were the best.
Nazaj na vrh Go down

Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: those nights kept me alive,   those nights kept me alive, Empty
Nazaj na vrh Go down

those nights kept me alive,

Poglej prejšnjo temo Poglej naslednjo temo Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1